Visual Description: One man’s trash is another woman’s treasure.
KIRHE = HIKER, OBTOR = ROBOT, VINIET = INVITE, OGATUE = OUTAGE — Giving us: HKRROBITETAE
Clue/Question: He broke his wife’s favorite figurine, and now he had to – – –
Answer: BREAK IT TO HER
(Lots of things have more sentimental value, than monetary value. She’s probably had “Cowboy Kitty” since she was a young girl. At least the hubby is showing the proper level of concern for her feelings. And hopefully, it’s just a simple super glue fix!
No new clue words again today, but it looks like all the jumbles are coming up as new again. New, or not, I had no trouble with any of them. The answer letter layout made for a nicely cryptic jumble, but the clue/question, and the cute cartoon’s dialog, set the whole thing up for an easy solve. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- DIY Miniature Fairy Garden (foodfunfamily.com)
- The Monetary Value That Under Armour And Nike Earned During The NBA Finals (sporttechie.com)
- How to make hats for your cats, a.k.a. how to make your cats hate you (beyondtheflow.wordpress.com)
- Whitey Bulger’s Assets Were Sold at Auction (coolmaterial.com)
- “If you have already completed” by Sasha on her couch (thesefiveminutes.com)