Visual Description: The reason for the season: Gratitude!
RIROG = RIGOR, DAGLE = GLADE, GARNDO = DRAGON, SOCTLE = CLOSET — Giving us: RIRGLEAGNLSET
Clue/Question: The barbeque on the Army base was lead by the . . .
Answer: “GRILL“ SERGEANT
(A nice long, 13-letter answer for Memorial Day! Lots of fun with a stinky pun! These longer puzzles usually give me better letter groupings to deal with! None of today’s clue words were new, but three of the jumbles were. We’ve definitely only seen “garndo” before. And, it figures, because that was the only word that I struggled any with. The answer letter layout was a fantastic jumble in itself. The cartoon was lots of fun. Hey, Jeff! Who won the Reuben Award? Be well and do good, friends. Remember why we celebrate this holiday.) — YUR
- Top tips for celebrating Memorial Day 2015 (seattlepi.com)
- Our Archive Of Memorial Day Posts … (youviewed.com)
- Memorial Day HD Images Pictures HD Wallpapers (conversationsforabetterworld.com)
- DisabledVeterans.org Wishes You A Happy Memorial Day (disabledveterans.org)
- Awakenings: Honoring Memorial Day! (catnipoflife.wordpress.com)
- Top Renewable Energy Companies In The World (simple-green-living.com)
- Student Loan Advice For The Modern College Student (slideshare.net)
- Viral Photo PERFECTLY Captures Memorial Day Spirit, Its Origin Is Surprising (madworldnews.com)
- New Memorial Day Resources (larryferlazzo.edublogs.org)
- A Memorial Day quiz. Test yourself. (washingtonpost.com)