Visual Description: Not everything stays in Vegas!
SNUTT = STUNT, TEYLS = STYLE, UUEQIN = UNIQUE, KEERAB = BEAKER — Giving us: STTSTENIEBER
Clue/Question: Getting a cash advance on his credit card wasn’t in his – – –
Answer: BEST INTEREST
(Very clever! Boy, is this clown ever in for it! The doofus probably thought he was a winner, because he either broke even, or made a couple of bucks. He better pay off that cash advance PDQ, or he’ll be paying for it long after his wife cools off. Unless you really know what you’re doing, you’re not going to beat the house. It’s a fact of life, people. Probably the only surer thing in life, than the casinos winning, is that the credit card banks are not going to lose! Legalized usury. Chances are this poor schmuck caught the double-whammy! But, he felt like a big shot for an hour or two. Ain’t reality a bitch, son??? LOL!
We actually have a new clue word today! Yes, the word that I had to back into – “beaker” – was not in the most recent edition of the ralis95 clue word database. Hopefully, the boss is reading this. The three other words came up as new jumbles, on my end, too. The answer letter layout was another beautiful jumble. Great cartoon. You can tell that she’s pissed, and he knows that he’s toast. Live and learn . . . sometimes the hard way. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Protect yourself from credit card fraud (news4jax.com)
- Hard Time Choosing A Credit Card Company? Try These Tips! (siragsoft.com)
- How to get back overage on card accounts (creditcards.com)
- With less competition, Atlantic City casinos doing better (moremonmouthmusings.net)
- Why gamers favor no download on-line gambling sites (momseriously.com)
- Construction Moving Forward on Jefferson Casino (whotv.com)
- Taking Advantage of Online Casino Bonuses (verveinc.com)
- Jackpots in the Poconos (wnep.com)
- Man shot in parking garage of Horseshoe Casino (ohio.com)
- Maryland’s January Casino Revenue Up 28.3% YOY (foxbaltimore.com)