Visual Description: Up a tree, Down Under.
PELEO = ELOPE, DUFAR = FRAUD, LAKAIL = ALKALI, YASLAW = ALWAYS — Giving us: OEFADKIAL
Clue/Question: The Australian marsupial was hired by the tree trimming service because he was – – –
(Koala dung stinky pun!!! Of course, I have no idea how bad koala dung smells. Heck, all they eat is eucalyptus leaves, so how bad can it be? On the poop-scale, I mean.
There are no new clue words today, but all but the one for “always” are new jumbles. The answer letter layout was nicely cryptic. No give away there. And, the cartoon is very cute. Kind of an Australian Boo-boo bear. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Koala strolls around Australian hospital waiting room (abc7chicago.com)
- Koala visit not what doctor ordered (independent.ie)
- Specimen of the Week: Week 185 (thelondonuniversity.com)
- This Little Guy Proves That Australia Was Always A Penal Colony (io9.com)
- Stan and Netflix Are Owning The Australian Video Streaming Market (gizmodo.com.au)
- Tour Down Under cycling race not certain for South Australia beyond 2016 (theguardian.com)
- Footage released of Prince Harry on attachment with Australian military (telegraph.co.uk)
- Sam Smith Cancels Australian Tour (hub.contactmusic.com)
- Fashion Week Australia: Five Designers From Down Under You Need To Know (styleblazer.com)