Visual Description: Mop-top barber shop.
CEBAH = BEACH, SUISE = ISSUE, DECLUD = CUDDLE, SARPTY = PASTRY — Giving us: EAHUECDLATR
Clue/Question: The mom with four boys wanted a price break, so the barber . . .
Answer: CUT HER A DEAL
(Nice little pun! None of the clue words were new today, and none of them gave me any trouble, but they were jumbled well. The answer letter layout was sweet. Nothing given away there. You just had to figure that one of the words was going to be “cut”. From there, it all just kind of fell into place. Kind of like a good haircut! Great cartoon! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Madrid 8 (lettersfromspain2013.wordpress.com)
- Mops Photo Contest Top 50 Winner (wildblossomphotography.wordpress.com)
- Shut up Everyone (shutupeveryone.wordpress.com)
- Chronicles of the Off Duty Mom (momentswithamom.wordpress.com)
- Jackie Lomax Dies: First Apple Artist (psychedelichippiemusic.blogspot.com)
- Musician who played on early gigs with the Beatles said he knew they would be bi (examiner.com)
- Two schoolgirls record message for The Beatles..and get a reply from Macca 50 years later (express.co.uk)