Visual Description: Taking the runner out of scoring position.
AATIW = AWAIT, DAGEL = GLADE, DORGUN = GROUND, DIONGI = INDIGO — Giving us: AATGLEGONDG
Clue/Question: The runner tried to make it to third base, but unfortunately for him, the shortstop . . .
Answer: TAGGED ALONG
(Beautiful, boys! I always enjoy the baseball Jumbles! No new clue words, but all the clue words were jumbled expertly. Another top notch answer letter layout . . . again! May, or may not, be posting the spoilers for the next couple of days. We’ll just have to see how things play out. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Lulu Loredit (leagueloreditor.wordpress.com)
- Fictional Forests (Part 1) (faerietaleforest.wordpress.com)
- Gift #416: Mossy Tree Trunks (anordinarymiracleday.wordpress.com)
- Morning Blooms Impassively (aaronuy.wordpress.com)
- Visiting Fey Halls (ehuxley.wordpress.com)
- July 7th 2013 (maddybieber.wordpress.com)
- In the Forest (jimdaleywrites.wordpress.com)