Visual Description: A scene from a Subaru commercial.
REWAY = WEARY, LIMYK = MILKY, DEHDUL = HUDDLE, LUPLAR = PLURAL — Giving us: WEMIKHDAL
Clue/Question: The pitcher’s son loved it when his father . . .
Answer: WALKED HIM
(Awwwww! Aw, bleep? Nicely jumbled, tried and true Jumble clue words. I especially liked the jumbling of “plural”. The answer letter layout was very cool! Cutesie cartoon. At least it’s seasonal, folks! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Fedor’s Business (machulina.wordpress.com)
- Relationships Tell All (polygrafi.wordpress.com)
- QUIET IN THE BACK! #52: “BEST FILMS I Saw in 2012! (part 1)” (lastcre8iveiconoclast.wordpress.com)
- March Madness (webloggedit.wordpress.com)
- Fuel For Obedience (growinggodlyfruit.wordpress.com)
- BSY’s son suspended (hidf1.wordpress.com)
- Day 16. Bryan’s Rhapsody (lesiesworld.wordpress.com)
- Daily Good Stuff; Poll (dalanel.wordpress.com)