Visual Description: Retro scene from The Brady Bunch.
MURMY = RUMMY, CANET = ENACT, VENLEE = ELEVEN, COLTEK = LOCKET — Giving us: RMMEATEEKT
Clue/Question: Love at first sight turned the butcher shop into a . . .
Answer: “MEET“ MARKET
(Not bad! Not terribly tough, but fun. I actually had some trouble getting “eleven”. I must have a thing about written numbers. Not sure, at this point, if any of the clue words are new. I don’t have access to my ralis95 database. Maybe later. The answer letter layout was only so-so. The word MEAT kinda stands out. Not bad likenesses of Sam and Alice, although I think Alice always had her hair in a bun. I always enjoy Jeff’s little strolls down memory lane. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Bonnie Franklin, 1944-2013: The Dimming of Another ’70s and ’80s TV Star (jeremyhelligar.wordpress.com)
- JR, Mr T, pastel-togged cops and rubber puppets: the 10 ultimate ’80s TV shows (georgesjournal.wordpress.com)
- Vin Diesel to star in big-screen remake of ’70s cop show `Kojak` (indiavision.com)
- TV: A Very Special Episode: Pre-Star Wars, Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman were beacons for young nerds (avclub.com)
- 25 Hottest Readheads | Hot Redhead & Ginger Celebs (buzzreport.net)