Visual Description: A bit of stall-ing at the stable.
EHITT = TITHE, EGOYO = GOOEY, SNENUE = UNSEEN, TARRMY = MARTYR — Giving us: IHGESENAYR
Clue/Question: The horse with the overly negative attitude was a . . .
(A real doozy of a way to end the week! Today’s Jumble was a work of art. Great clue word jumbling. Three brand new clue words, in “tithe”, “gooey” and “unseen”. Top-notch answer letter layout. A great cartoon, and a beautiful pun! I think three new clue words might be some kind of record. Great job, gentlemen! I hope all of you enjoyed playing today’s Jumble. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- The greatest athlete ever was a horse………. (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- 19th October (chillblaintips.wordpress.com)
- Jessica Targaryen, Horse Master (thesexylittlenerd.wordpress.com)
- Horse Drawing (sezvez.wordpress.com)
- Cracking some REALLY Big Bones (notdabblinginnormal.wordpress.com)
- The Horses of Bulgan 1 (travellingartist.wordpress.com)
- THIS WRITING LIFE: A day at the 2012 Royal Melbourne Show (cathrynhein.wordpress.com)