Visual Description: Chit-chat along the jogging path.
PINTU = INPUT, CARNH = RANCH, REALLT = TALLER, UNGOHE = ENOUGH — Giving us: INURNTALENG
Clue/Question: After bumping into some friends during his jog, he’d be this.
Answer: RUNNING LATE
(First two clue words were pretty easy, but I struggled a bit with both “taller” and “enough”. And “taller” should have been simple! Good jumbling all around. No new clue words today. The answer letter layout was fantastic. Too bad it was kinda wasted on such an obvious answer. The cartoon and dialog tell the whole story. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Milford Sound and Sea Kayaking (escapeer.wordpress.com)
- Two Writing Prompts (amyjosprague.wordpress.com)
- Superwoman (Not Really) (dishinoutthereal.wordpress.com)
- Cuba; how La Habana stole my heart (theadventuresofadr.wordpress.com)
- A Lack of Understanding (authortlgray.wordpress.com)
- Where There’s Smoke… There’s Baklava (themonstrumchronicles.wordpress.com)
- Mass Arrest’s and Cabal Containment Article #2 : Compilation of recent Events : Look how easy it is to forget very important life changing events (lightworkersxm.wordpress.com)
- Good Night, Jess (windhorseblog.wordpress.com)