Visual Description: A couple of duffers, way south of the border.
FLUBF = BLUFF, KECOG = GECKO, OCITEX = EXOTIC, SOMPIE = IMPOSE — Giving us: LFFGEOXOCIMO
Clue/Question: They teed off in Cancun to experience the . . .
Answer: “GOLF“ OF MEXICO
(Sorry about the delay, friends. I was experiencing unusual and unexplained connectivity issues, all day, yesterday. I’m surprised things are running as smoothly as they appear to be, today!
It took me a minute or so to come up with “gecko” and “exotic”. I saw “bluff” and “impose” right away. All the clue word jumbling was good. No new clue words today. The answer letter layout was very good, but with the great cartoon, the word Cancun in the clue/question, and the letter X in the answer letters, it wasn’t too tough to come up with the answer.
I hope you all had a pleasant Cinqo de Mayo. Creative Cause did not finish in the money, yesterday. With a field of 20 horses so many of the better horses just seem to get boxed in, for too long. They should limit the Kentucky Derby to 15 horses, tops! And, it should be strictly merit based. No vanity entries. The bigger the field, the less likelihood we’ll see a horse win the Triple Crown. Congratulations to I’ll Have Another, though! That Gutierrez kid ran a great race. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- The REAL pics of Now Jade Resort near Cancun Mexico (bookitscam.wordpress.com)
- Spring Break 2012 in Cancun (vivamexicoguide.wordpress.com)
- Sea Turtles slipping in Cancun (vivamexicoguide.wordpress.com)
- Golf in Cancun (vivamexicoguide.wordpress.com)
- Stem Cell Clinic Announces that Advanced Cellular Medicine Clinic World Stem Cells, LLC of Cancun (jeffthoghts.wordpress.com)
- John + Debi Wedding ~ Cancun, Mexico (freddynapoleoni.wordpress.com)
- Spring Break Part One (shinygemskc.wordpress.com)