Visual Description: Couple celebrating at the pâtisserie.
USCMI = MUSIC, RADWA = AWARD, TOEEDN = DENOTE, TEROTB = BETTOR — Giving us: SAWNOTTTO
Clue/Question: His prize-winning sourdough was the . . .
Answer: TOAST OF THE TOWN
(A nice double meaning for the phrase! Good answer letter layout, and good jumbling all around. Not sure if we have any new clue words, today. I always leave that up to our good friend, ralis95. Who doesn’t love the smell of fresh baked bread? That and the smell of fresh ground coffee are probably the two greatest smells ever. I’ve got to take a little nap. All of a sudden I’m exhausted. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Sourdough Bread (balanceandblueberries.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough Bread Recipe (liverpoolrestaurants.wordpress.com)
- Croque Monsieur at Tartine Bakery (ameryeo.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough with Amaranth Flour (baobread.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough bread in a tea towel (fabrivelas.wordpress.com)
- Sourdough Success! (virtuousgracious.wordpress.com)