Visual Description: A subtle send up to Cheers, the early years.
KMSIP = SKIMP, DNUEW = UNWED, OXRVET = VORTEX, NIDOIG = INDIGO — Giving us: SKMNDREXIDI
Clue/Question: When the waitress gave them the wrong cocktails, they had . . .
Answer: MIXED DRINKS
(Cute! I didn’t even catch the Cheers reference until I went to post this. Sam is tending the bar, with Norm and Cliffie firmly planted in their usual seats. And the lovely Diane Chambers is hovering over our patrons in the foreground. All that’s missing is Carla and Coach! Very nice, Jeff.
No new clue words, today, but as usual they were all well-jumbled. And, the answer letter layout gave nothing away.
This blog is a little like Cheers. We have our regular cast of characters, some recurring guests and the occasional stragglers. It’s “where everybody knows your name. And we’re always glad you came.” Be well and do good, people.) — YUR
- a worthy repost: Tempestuous TV (everybodyknowsyourname.wordpress.com)
- Cheers Actor John Ratzenberger Tells Fox & Friends Post Office ‘Should Be Run by A Businessman’ (mediaite.com)
- Cheers (najanelisima.wordpress.com)
- Cheers (imjamey.wordpress.com)
- : ) “CheerUp CheerUp” ( : (snehanadhi.wordpress.com)
- If I Had To Pick One…I Couldn’t (4) (mawalker83.wordpress.com)