Visual Description: Momies-to-be releasing some endorphins.
BADIE = ABIDE, SLELP = SPELL, YOLRUH = HOURLY, GENUTO = TONGUE — Giving us: ABESLLHLYGU
Clue/Question: When the birthing class instructor told a joke, it got this.
Answer: BELLY LAUGHS
(Notice none of the guys are laughing! Very cute. So, do one of our guys have an announcement to make??? None of the clue words are new, but they were all well jumbled. I especially liked “tongue”. I almost had to start writing out combinations, but it came to me after running through a few mental combos. The answer letter layout could have been made a little tougher, I think. It didn’t take much to see the word BELLY, as it was. I still have fond memories of those early daddy days. Let us know if congratulations are in order. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- What Is The Difference Between a Parent and A Babysitter? (julieshapiro.wordpress.com)
- The Birth Interview Project | Marylois’ Natural Hospital Birth – 34 years ago (thejoyofthis.wordpress.com)
- S is for Strength (escapefromcubiclenation.com)
- Mom tales (texasgaga.wordpress.com)
- 8 Early Pregnancy Symptoms (honeybumps.wordpress.com)
- Problems Getting Pregnant – 7 Tips to Increase Fertility and Your Chances to Get Pregnant Naturally (pregnancynaturally.wordpress.com)
- Pregnant Women Everywhere!! (1sttimemomm.wordpress.com)