Visual Description: A couple watching many a gal’s favorite chick-flick.
TUETR = UTTER, NAYNO = ANNOY, LMOWEL = MELLOW, YPIRUF = PURIFY — Giving us: TTEANMOWPRY
Clue/Question: When they cast a co-star for Richard Gere, they found a . . .
Answer: PRETTY WOMAN
(Another one of Jeff’s movie inspired jumbles! Unless you are over/under a certain age, or you just live under a rock, you probably had little trouble getting today’s answer. The answer letter layout was pretty good, today. It gets the Unclerave Seal of Approval! The clue words were well jumbled, but not very tough. I had no need to back into any of them. It looks like only “mellow” is going to be a new addition to the ralis95 database. This is one of my wife’s favorite movies. She also likes Notting Hill and The Notebook. All great chick-flicks! She also likes The Shawshank Redemption, and just about anything with Will Smith or Matt Damon in it. She’s a good kid. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Yes, I watched Notting Hill only now. (discoveringmuse.wordpress.com)
- Chicago Essay (superextremecloseup.wordpress.com)
- Today’s honesty (jadedheartdiary.wordpress.com)
- Best Dressed At The 2012 Critics’ Choice Movie Awards: Vote Now! (glamour.com)
- The Mr. Skin Minute 01/09/12 (buzz103.radio.com)