Visual Description: If they were children she’d be arrested.
GIDIT = DIGIT, SMURT = STRUM, SACGIN = CASING, EPUCON = POUNCE — Giving us: TSRCAPE
Clue/Question: The owner of the rug store had . . .
Answer: CAR PETS
(Cute. Decent clue word jumbling. Great answer letter layout. And, a marvelous cartoon. Gonna keep it short and sweet, today. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- I saved a dog and nearly burned down our house. (ourpersonalrecords.wordpress.com)
- Pit Bull Attack, Flock Decimated (blondeandchicken.wordpress.com)
- Car Boot Sale 05-05-13 (barktime.wordpress.com)
- 17 Years Ago (A Silence So Deep Part 3) (renrields.wordpress.com)
- Eat/See/Listen/Love: 05/05/13 (eatseelistenlove.wordpress.com)
- RAMBI IS SCHEDULED TO DIE IN THE BROOKLYN NEW YORK KILL SHELTER. PLEASE HELP ME BY CONTACTING: Contact the NYC ACC at (212) 788-4000 for further automated instructions. (winddrinker.wordpress.com)