Visual Description: A reclusive one-time puck handler . . . who blocked a few too many shots with his head.
CINCY = CYNIC, HNITK = THINK, MEPEXT = EXEMPT, SOFLIS = FOSSIL — Giving us: NICTHKETSSI
Clue/Question: The retired hockey player lived here.
Answer: IN THE STICKS
(Not bad. No new clue words. Decent answer letter layout, and a descriptive cartoon. I doubt many had much trouble solving this one. However, one never knows. Do one? Be well, do good, friends.) — YUR
- Log Cabin Location: Professional Photos & Film (logcabinlocation.wordpress.com)
- Cabin Rentals (southernserenity.wordpress.com)
- I will just take the two room cabin at Sweetbriar Estate (haddockshomes.wordpress.com)
- Cabin Fever: The Isba in Moscow (beyondtherideau.wordpress.com)
- Wonky Love (sewmod.wordpress.com)
- Potholder Swap (pearliesgirl.wordpress.com)