Visual Description: Climbers preparing their ascent.
RAYMR = MARRY, CHIYT = ITCHY, DITOUS = STUDIO, SKOECT = SOCKET — Giving us: MITUS
Clue/Question: When adding up how much rope he’d need for the climb, he would do this.
Answer: SUM IT
(Such a l o n g clue/question, for such a short answer! I don’t know . . . maybe I’d like this one better if Jeff had drawn that cute young thang from the Citi Thank You card commercial. The one that plays the song Into the Wild, by L.P.! I think the guy who’s watching her climb is Alex Honnold, a climber who likes to use no ropes when he climbs. You may have seen him on 60 Minutes, or Sunday Morning with Charles Osgood, or some other news show. The guy is incredible. A little out there, but incredible. The wife and I have wondered whether the commercial was done with green screen technology, or if it’s actual climbing. I’m guessing that the young lady is an actual climber as well, but I don’t know for sure.
No new clue word, today. The jumbling was fine. Answer letter layout was fine. Nice little play on words. I doubt many of you had a whole lot of difficulty getting this. Well, after all, it is only Monday! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Rockclimbing (hawksclaw.wordpress.com)
- Social Climber-ing?! SERIOUSLY. Lol! (ifickle.wordpress.com)
- Notes on Rock Climbing at Green Climbers Home in Thakhek, Laos (timeoutnewbeginnings.wordpress.com)
- Newfound Climbing Glory: Green Climbers’ Home in Thakhek, Laos (timeoutnewbeginnings.wordpress.com)
- climbing debut! (thephotochik.wordpress.com)
- When Marketing to Women, Citibank Climbs to the Top (she-conomy.com)
- Magazine Post 1- Robert Daniel (jour5580sp12suggs.wordpress.com)