Visual Description: Audience members having a whale of a time!
SHUBY = BUSHY, RILFT = FLIRT, RANWOR = NARROW, NASCAV = CANVAS — Giving us: SRTROCAA
Clue/Question: The musical killer whales formed . . .
Answer: AN “ORCA-STRA“
(That was fun. I like the pun. The first two clue words were pretty easy for me, but both “narrow” and “canvas” were nicely jumbled. We’ve actually seen *ranwor* before. The answer letter layout was fine. No giveaways! And, a clever cartoon from Mr. Knurek! What’s not to like? Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- OSPCA completes Marineland investigation (globalnews.ca)
- You’ve Got Whales: Hamilton Harbour new home for Marineland’s sea life (hammeringthenews.wordpress.com)
- Video Smackdown: Marineland vs. Taiji (timzimmermann.com)
- Marineland: Living the Nightmare (rosalindwent.wordpress.com)
- A Plea For Justice Against Marineland Ontario (oceanadvocatefl.wordpress.com)