Visual Description: Call and response.
GURYB = RUGBY, DOIVE = VIDEO, BUSTIM = SUBMIT, TORTEA = ROTATE — Giving us: RBVDSAE
Clue/Question: The billboard featured . . .
Answer: AD VERBS
(Great pun! No new clue words today, and the jumbling was only so-so. I didn’t struggle with any of the clue words. Nice job on the answer letter layout, though. The cartoon really tells the story. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Wednesday Humor: CNBC’s “Best Nailing It” In Ages (zerohedge.com)
- URGENT: Possible FALSE FLAG Oct. 24-25, 2013! (disclose.tv)
- Househunting nightmares (tonipitchfork.wordpress.com)
- Welcome to the Jumble (chrislcone.wordpress.com)
- 90′s Commercials Vol. 116 (by 80sCommercialVault) 1…. (seattle-gadgets.tumblr.com)
- Duckbill Platypus Commercial Poo (rsrorer.wordpress.com)
- Essentials of Screenwriting by Richard Walter: Seven Naughty Words #screenwriting (howtowritescreenplays.wordpress.com)