Visual Description: Seniors at the casino.
CHEFT = FETCH, TREEX = EXERT, LOYPIC = POLICY, BAYTUE = BEAUTY — Giving us: FEHRTOLBAT
Clue/Question: After his wife struck it big on a slot machine, he was happy to have a . . .
Answer: “BETTOR“ HALF
(I liked it! No new clue words, but everything was jumbled nicely. I especially liked “beauty”. The answer letter layout was wonderfully cryptic. I had to think a bit to get the answer. The quotation marks definitely helped. This might have made a good Unclerave’s Wiseguy of the Day contest! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Do slot machines have odds worth playing? (sherryalonso555.wordpress.com)
- All You Need to Know About Online Bingo Slots (bingoslotsonline.wordpress.com)
- Gambling Addicts Turn To Theft For Money (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)
- Gambling Awareness Week (wqad.com)
- Putting on the commercial brakes (psychologytoday.com)
- Gambling Addicts Seduced By Growing Casino Accessibility (money.usnews.com)
- To Gamble or Not to Gamble? (acinfocus.wordpress.com)
- The Games Gamblers Play: Casino Gambling 101 (blogerpokergame.wordpress.com)
- Reviews on Stop Gambling – Quit Gambling Stop To Gambling (joyshealth.wordpress.com)