Visual Description: Love at First Bite.
LAVEV = VALVE, CONHA = NACHO, SINTIS = INSIST, CITDUN = INDUCT — Giving us: VENIIN
Clue/Question: Her attempt to get away from Dracula was going to be . . .
Answer: IN “VEIN“
(Very nice. Compelling cartoon. Almost made me break my protocol. Almost. Be well and do good, amigos.) — YUR
- Kira’s #CBR5 Review #9: The Passage, by Justin Cronin (cannonballread5.wordpress.com)
- Department 19: The Rising, by Will Hill (bfgb.wordpress.com)
- What is it like to be a vampire and/or parent? (quomodocumque.wordpress.com)
- A Delightful Week with Count Dracula, by Bram Stoker (sylviemheroux.wordpress.com)
- The Bloody Red Baron, Kim Newman (bookloverssanctuary.wordpress.com)
- Vampires Changed Their Genre (poisonedredapple.wordpress.com)
- Butterflies and the Soul (witchsjourney.wordpress.com)