Visual Description: A throwback at the vision center.
WETKA = TWEAK, VALEE = LEAVE, RODPOY = DROOPY, TOBNUT = BUTTON — Giving us: TEKLEEDROBTO
Clue/Question: When she got new glasses, she . . .
Answer: LOOKED BETTER
(Now, all she needs is a makeover and a new wardrobe! Good jumbling of the clue words. No new ones, and none that took a whole lot of effort to solve. But, still good! The answer letter layout was outstanding! I can see some of you having some trouble in getting today’s answer. Jeff’s cartoon was the big clue. I’m guessing she’s rocking an ’80s look. The new glasses? They’re a start! Looks like this is just in time for Fashion Week. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Man Finds- Essential Spectacles (manofmanyshoes.wordpress.com)
- Broken glasses (frozenpickle.wordpress.com)
- Shiny New Specs and a Good Cause (mintjulep87.wordpress.com)
- Plastic glasses: the thin end of the wedge (confessionsofacrummymummy.wordpress.com)
- Are Glasses The Latest Fashion Must-Have?! FashionTag Meets Firmoo Eyeglasses & Reports On How To Style Glasses! (thefashiontag.wordpress.com)
- Finding the best glasses (helgorio.wordpress.com)
- New glasses (chiehello.wordpress.com)
- Makeup for Glasses (thecrystalchronicles.wordpress.com)