Visual Description: No love lost at the law office.
GENAT = AGENT, FOCFS = SCOFF, FCEEDT = DEFECT, NOYKEM = MONKEY — Giving us: AGTSOFEFCMEY
Clue/Question: The attorney said this after her co-worker harassed her about her work.
Answer: GET OFF MY CASE
(I think this one might have made a good Unclerave’s Wiseguy of the Day contest. Good thing for you guys that I already got that nonsense out of my system! Great jumbling of the clue words. We actually had two brand new clue words today, in “scoff” and “monkey”. The ralis95 clue word database is going to burst its borders! I really enjoyed the answer letter layout. Nothing obvious. Nice cartoon, with an early ’80s looking lawyer. Sort of reminiscent of the Gary Cole character in Office Space . . . minus the glasses, of course. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Thoughts on Suits and the LSAT (thinksoul25.com)
- ‘Suits’ Interview: Gina Torres Explains the Jessica of Five Years Ago (buddytv.com)
- #SUITS ‘Discovery’ Recap: “Poor Louis-Mike Bromance + OMG Donna!” (muhsadam.wordpress.com)
- #SUITS ‘Meet the New Boss’ Recap: The Civil War Begins With Lawyers vs. Nurses! (muhsadam.wordpress.com)
- Freaking out… (sierraspace.wordpress.com)
- “The happiness of the dragonfly” ~ #MondayPrompt for week 13/08 – 19/08/2012 (phoenixpoetrystories.wordpress.com)
- New Shows! (valtastic.wordpress.com)