Visual Description: Dropping a few pounds never felt so bad.
GILOC = LOGIC, SSIHW = SWISH, TERMPI = PERMIT, TRUFOH = FOURTH — Giving us: LISISPITFRT
Clue/Question: After failing to raise the weights above his head, he would go to the pub to . . .
Answer: LIFT HIS SPIRITS
(Another nice Olympic themed Jumble! And, it’s the second use of the word “spirit” in word games today! There were no new clue words today, but everything was well-jumbled. I didn’t struggle with any of them, but I kinda liked TRUFOH. It’s kinda like the English phonetic spelling of Truffaut! The answer letter layout was cryptic enough. It’s funny how most of the heavy-weight weight-lifters don’t look all that athletic. Looks can be deceiving! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
PS. I liked the side photo, because it’s Python-esque! — YUR
- North Korean Lifts Absurd Amount Of Weight, Was Powered By The Ghost Of “The Great Kim Jong-Il” (sportsgrid.com)
- Heartbreaking Images From The Worst Injury Of The 2012 Olympics (buzzfeed.com)
- “How Heavy Should I Be Lifting?” …and other weights-related questions (leowfactor.wordpress.com)
- Here we go. (livinghealthyforlife.wordpress.com)
- Lift heavy= Blisters (takeitfrommyhands.wordpress.com)
- The Prettiest Weightlifter (progressalways.wordpress.com)