Visual Description: The weirdest human oddity, that now passes as “sport”.
SKIYL = SILKY, EHANY = HYENA, FELFUM = MUFFLE, LUNCOM = COLUMN — Giving us: SILHEFFLLUM
Clue/Question: The winner of the hot dog eating contest was this.
Answer: FULL OF HIMSELF
(I don’t know how they do it, and I would never even care to try to do what they do. I like to eat slowly, and enjoy what I’m eating. Watching these guys – and gals – do it is nearly as bad, but there is a certain fascination about it. Kinda like watching a snake eat a rat! Or, on a grander scale, an anaconda eat a capybara. It’s tragic, but wow!
Old standby clue words, today, but they were all jumbled well. Always love seeing “hyena”! Great answer letter layout, again. And, a great cartoon. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Surui Cultural Map – Google Products (blogsdaddy.wordpress.com)
- Mommy Dearest (456sevenup.wordpress.com)
- Did you know? (vandachittenden.wordpress.com)
- Ise Shrine (dfoxinjapan.wordpress.com)
- The Sunshine Award!!! YAY!! (theembiggensproject.wordpress.com)
- Squee Spree: Capybara vs. Dik Dik (squee.icanhascheezburger.com)