Visual Description: Parishioners descending from the sermon on the mount.
ABISS = BASIS, FETHY = HEFTY, SPIGOS = GOSSIP, BRYDIH = HYBRID — Giving us: AISHEGPHRI
Clue/Question: The church service atop the mountain received this.
Answer: HIGH PRAISE
(They probably just got done singing: “Nearer, My God, to Thee“ Look at me, pretending to be all churchie, and s – - -. Very quaint cartoon. I like the pastor waving goodbye from the doorway. Nice little touch. No new clue words, today. All were nicely jumbled, but I doubt any of them tripped up that many of you. The answer letter layout makes up for the easy words. Beautifully mixed up. Just like yer old uncle!
This may, or may not, be the last Spoiler for the next few days. I’ve got some things to attend to, out of town, and I never know the availability of a computer, and time, when I’m away from home. If I can, I will post them. If I can’t, I’ll try to catch up when I get back. Try to be patient, friends. Be well and do good.) — YUR
PS. Nature is my cathedral. — YUR
- Every English cathedral licked! (cathedrallicking.wordpress.com)
- Cathedral Struck by ‘Aeroplane Ice Block’ During Mass (frstephensmuts.wordpress.com)
- Classical music: On Day 7 of its European tour, the Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestra tours Vienna and visits the restored St. Stephen’s Cathedral restoration and the Museum of Ancient Instruments at the Hofburg Palace. (welltempered.wordpress.com)
- Caught licking: Leicester Cathedral and Southwell Minster (cathedrallicking.wordpress.com)
- Cologne Cathedral (witchsjourney.wordpress.com)