Visual Description: Precious pooch getting plenty of pampering.
PULCM = CLUMP, KANTH = THANK, ENMOIC = INCOME, POCREP = COPPER — Giving us: CUTIEPER
Clue/Question: They took their dog to the animal salon to get . . .
Answer: A “PETICURE“
(A fun pun! That is one happy looking dog! My baby doesn’t actually get the spa treatment, but we make sure she’s got a pretty cushy life. Well, she deserves it. She loves constantly, forgives in a heartbeat, and she knows just when to bark. She’s more welcome in the house than a lot of family. The clue words were all jumbled nicely. “Clump” will be joining the ralis95 clue word database. The answer letter layout was masterful! Anytime you put in an actual word, that is not part of the answer, it’s going to be a bit of a distraction. I see it frequently in the cryptoquote. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- A Man’s Best Friend (mansbestfriendsoap.com.au)
- App of the Week: Word Winder (anscamobile.com)
- How to Pamper Your Dog (apartmentguide.com)
- It’s all in the breeding… (puppywithapurpose.wordpress.com)
- Scooting Doggies – How Fit’n'Furry’s Spa Can Help! (fitnfurry.wordpress.com)