Visual Description: I kinda think that “Killer” did it on porpoise!
MBIPL = BLIMP, DEEWG = WEDGE, DULHED = HUDDLE, LENCAC = CANCEL — Giving us: LWDHAE
Clue/Question: When the dolphin got hit by the orca during the performance, he . . .
(Decent clue word jumbling. Nothing new, or difficult. The answer letter layout was fine. It’s just that the answer was pretty darn obvious. But, it’s a decent pun, and a fun cartoon. Now. On to posting the missing Sunday Spoilers! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- “Killer Whale” is Not Just a Clever Name (fearandloathinginorlando.wordpress.com)
- Acapulco’s lovely dolphins (theseamanmom.wordpress.com)
- It was memorable, because it was a risk. (shadeshifter.wordpress.com)
- Dolphin meat likely to be on menu at planned Taiji whale zoo (preciousjules1985.wordpress.com)
- Bottlenose dolphin falls under attack by ‘naughty octopus’ (purestrange.wordpress.com)