Visual Description: Ben, John and Tom declaring it a go!
RHOON = HONOR, LUTAF = FAULT, LAGNOL = GALLON, GRYNUH = HUNGRY — Giving us: HOFTOUGR
Clue/Question: On July 3, 1776, the founding fathers decided that they should . . .
Answer: GO “FOURTH“
(There you go! Unclerave provided his very own “bonus clue”, for you! Not too much to say about today’s puzzle. No new clue words, all decently jumbled. Very good answer letter layout. A clear cartoon, and an appropriate, written/read pun. Have a Happy, Healthy and Safe 4th of July, folks! Be well. Go forth and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Don’t Forget Why We Celebrate The Fourth of July….And Fireworks…. (noahring.wordpress.com)
- Y! Big Story: Lesser known truths about Fourth of July (givemeliberty01.wordpress.com)
- This July 4, Declare Your Independence (mantrameds.wordpress.com)
- There’s lots to learn about the Fourth of July (acpladult.wordpress.com)
- Happy 4th of July (dawnrajda.wordpress.com)
- When Americans Understood the Declaration of Independence (5ptsalt.com)