Visual Description: A battle-axe bothered by the beverage brought by the barista.
TOLUC = CLOUT, CREPH = PERCH, CADORC = ACCORD, LEBFEE = FEEBLE — Giving us: OUTPCHARFEE
Clue/Question: She didn’t like the coffee because it wasn’t this.
Answer: HER CUP OF TEA
(This is one where – what I like to call – the “bonus clue” really comes into play, in getting today’s answer. If your paper carries the shrunken version of the Jumble you may have had some difficulty reading the sign on the wall behind the patron. If that is the case I’ll help you out by telling you it reads: White, Green, Black, Earl Grey. All types of tea. The lady ordered some kind of tea, was brought a cappuccino, and is showing her displeasure. The answer letter layout was cryptic enough to make this fairly difficult, especially if you couldn’t read the sign! No new clue words today, but they were all nicely jumbled. Great cartoon! The lady looks both annoyed and annoying. The young server reminds me of my daughter. Be well and do good, friends. Don’t stiff the wait staff!) — YUR
- Tea in the Coffeehouse (Blast from the Past) (amandahawk.wordpress.com)
- Demand A Free Refill! (cafelegi.wordpress.com)
- There is nothin’ better. (veganfamilia.wordpress.com)
- Life’s Simple Pleasures – Shopping for Used Tea Cups (larrysmusings.wordpress.com)
- Tea for Two – at Starbucks?? (cassiefairy.wordpress.com)