Visual Description: Hikers cautiously sticking with a link to civilization.
BATHI = HABIT, YAAKK = KAYAK, DRYENT = TRENDY, ECTPAC = ACCEPT — Giving us: ABTKAKRCC
Clue/Question: They hiked along the rails, and to go home they needed to do this.
(Ehh! Not bad. A little on the obvious side, for my taste. I knew the answer before reading a single word of the cartoon. And, I was a little surprised to see they used the word “back” in the cartoon. Usually, they artfully avoid those kind of things. Clue word jumbling was fine. I liked both “accept” and “trendy”. It’s kind of ironic how well those two words go together. Furthermore, “trendy” will be a new addition to the ralis95 clue word database. No problems with the answer letter layout. Kind of a romantic feel to today’s cartoon, huh? Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- timing, my old photos of Hogg Bay CPR Trestle Bridge 1975 (gnawledgewurker.wordpress.com)
- A Brief History of Port McNicoll (taytownshipheritage.wordpress.com)
- A cinematic trail (jimsbikeblog.wordpress.com)
- A Brief History of Tay Township (taytownshipheritage.wordpress.com)
- 7th Grade Triangle Project #edchat #mathchat (mramidon.wordpress.com)
- Vive l’évolution in Paris (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)