Visual Description: Proof that aliens exist!
MOMAC = COMMA, UDMIH = HUMID, SINARP = SPRAIN, RUUSEN = UNSURE — Giving us: MAUISPNR
Clue/Question: The octopus was this after seeing that a squid had taken over his home.
Answer: UP IN ARMS
(Very good. Almost cute. Although cephalopods always kind of freak me out. They just seem so otherworldly. I think I’ve also been influenced by Sinbad type movies and old Popeye cartoons. They got eight arms . . . with sucker thingies! They squirt ink, like some kind of underwater skunk! And, they got blue blood! I won’t mess with them. I won’t even eat calamari. Fishy tasting rubber bands. ‘Cause when the mother-ship comes for them, I don’t want NO trouble.
All the clue words were jumbled well, today. We have two new words to add to the ralis95 clue word database, in “sprain” and “unsure”. And, the answer letter layout was fantastic. It made me think of Hawaii! Jeff’s cartoon, though, is a riot! Sponge Bob’s neighbor, Squidward, is on the tube. The squid is holding the remote and a couple of cans of . . . whatever. A nice little tribute to Jeff’s Detroit Red Wings, too. Is this supposed to be Al’s house? Better luck next year, Jeff . . . and Al. And the octopus literally has his arms up! Lots of fun. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
PS. Vulgaris is right! — YUR
- Top 5 Cephalod Super Powers (audyssilviar.wordpress.com)
- Anthony Bourdain’s Azores Episode Inspired Polvo Guisado (smcwrites.wordpress.com)
- Atticus Kitsch, A Gentleman Octopus Plush (laughingsquid.com)
- Giant octopus makes a quick meal of a seagull off B.C. coast (photos) (calgaryherald.com)
- Tattoo of the Day, “Octopus Ink”, A beautiful full back tattoo of a giant octopus, star fish, coral reef, and ocean (bushwarriors.org)
- The Tao of Ray Charles (weeklytao.wordpress.com)
- The Nerdist Channel Presents “Ain’t It Cool with Harry Knowles” #3: Children in Peril (nerdist.com)