Visual Description: A new business off to a good footing.
GORFO = FORGO, THIMG = MIGHT, ATOGUE = OUTAGE, LAODRL = DOLLAR — Giving us: FORMIHOTEDOR
Clue/Question: When he started his new plant nursery, everyone . . .
Answer: ROOTED FOR HIM
(I thought that this was actually a fairly tough one! I even toyed around with the possibility of making it this month’s Unclerave’s Wiseguy of the Day contest. However, the early stats indicate that not too many of you are having any trouble with this. I thought I’d be seeing a number of queries for ATOGUE, but it looks like you guys figured out “outage” all on your own. There were no new clue words today, but I thought they were all jumbled well. Even “dollar” caused a brief pause. Furthermore, I thought the answer letter layout would have stumped more of you. I didn’t find anything obvious about it. Did all of you eat your Omega-3 and choline fortified Wheaties this morning, or something??? Maybe it was Jeff’s great cartoon! I don’t know, friends. Be well and do good.) — YUR
- Creating my little nursery (dweekendfarmer.wordpress.com)
- NYC Wildflower Week: Tour the Greenbelt Native Plant Center, Monday May 14 (freshkillspark.wordpress.com)
- Beginnings of the Nursery (peakssc.wordpress.com)
- 50 Best Independent Nurseries / Garden Centres (readsnursery.wordpress.com)
- Ready to Plant: Our Trip to Almaden Valley Nursery (gardeningnirvana.wordpress.com)