Visual Description: Impatient eye patient, seeing himself out.
LOEKY = YOKEL, KEEOV = EVOKE, ROJANG = JARGON, DSAUTJ = ADJUST — Giving us: YELEEAROUST
Clue/Question: He said this to the optometrist after his exam.
Answer: SEE YOU LATER
(Some really fun clue words, today. All of them well-jumbled, naturally. No “new” clue words, today. However, we’ve seen the jumble DSAUTJ before and we’ve had “jargon” as GROJAN. The answer letter layout was beautifully cryptic. Nothing given away there! I wonder if Jeff is drawing people he knows again. He likes to do this, from time to time. Perhaps it’s someone who doesn’t approve of the answer phrase. Some folk just don’t dig the vernacular. Be well and do good. Hasta la vista, amigos.) — YUR
- My Laser Eye Operation (glam2001.wordpress.com)
- Survey SAYS! (covdblog.wordpress.com)
- New Glasses (aerykah.wordpress.com)
- Eye Exam 101 (eyesightinternational.wordpress.com)
- How Many US Adults Are Planning to Have an Eye Exam Soon? (eyesightinternational.wordpress.com)