Visual Description: Flatland’s Flying Follies.
GUTNS = STUNG, TNAGE = AGENT, ODADEL = LOADED, UPLREP = PURPLE — Giving us: SNAGTLAERPE
Clue/Question: They went to the air show in Nebraska to see the . . .
Answer: GREAT “PLANES“
(Great heterographic/homophonic pun and a nice assortment of early – All American – airplanes! No new clue words, today, but they were all scrambled well. The answer letter layout was good and cryptic, as seems to be the norm these days. The closest I’ve come to actually visiting a Plains State was a brief lay-over at the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. Other than visiting Little Bighorn, Wounded Knee, and the Field of Dreams movie site I’m not sure what I would do out there. Oh, yeah! I would like to see St. Louis, both the Kansas Cities and Dodge City, too. But, other than that, I’m more of a mountainy kind of guy. I definitely don’t need to be around during tornado season! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- American Heros of Wounded Knee Massacre? (promoteliberty.wordpress.com)
- PROTEST: Raid at Wounded Knee (time.com)
- Remembering Annie Mae Pictou – Aquash, Who She Was and What She Stood For. (stonefeather.wordpress.com)
- Russell Means and Wounded Knee (journeyamerica.wordpress.com)
- MAP Staff Visit Pine Ridge Reservation (mapinc.wordpress.com)