Visual Description: An unexpected changing of the guard, at channel 7.
USHEO = HOUSE, IYSTP = TIPSY, SONLAM = SALMON, MOWSID = WISDOM — Giving us: HETISONWM
Clue/Question: Getting fired was this to the anchorman.
Answer: NEWS TO HIM
(Boy, I’m lucky that today’s answer was easy to figure out! I really had a tough time coming up with two of the clue words. I knew it wasn’t right, but I couldn’t get away from PITYS! I had to back into “tipsy” and also “salmon”! It looks like “salmon” is new to the ralis95 clue word database, too. Even though I kinda cheated on the two clue words, I thought that the answer letter layout was very good. If I had gotten all the clue words – the legit way – I don’t think that the answer letter layout would have given anything away. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- This Isn’t Happening (thisiscopenhagen.wordpress.com)
- Athens Greece (allanrm1948.wordpress.com)
- #UK #Londra #Royal #Ceremonies (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- Wellington Arch reopens (winningreview.wordpress.com)
- Changing of the guard (taochildseyes.wordpress.com)
- Ultimate Gravetending: Tomb of the Unknowns (gravewords.wordpress.com)