Visual Description: European backpacker visiting the City of a Hundred Spires.
DEEUX = EXUDE, TCEHI = ETHIC, OCADIZ = ZODIAC, CEKUTB = BUCKET — Giving us: EUTHCZOICT
Clue/Question: He went to Prague because he wanted to do this.
Answer: “CZECH“ IT OUT
(Nice little pun. Prague is a city I’ll just have to see, one day. I got three of the four clue words without ANY trouble. However, “ethic” was a real challenge! I had to back into it, AND play around with a number of variations. The answer was pretty obvious, but the answer letter layout didn’t give anything away. I’ve heard so many good things about Prague. Some day. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Révolution de Velour (pivoine68.wordpress.com)
- Prague 2010 (parimages.wordpress.com)
- The Infant Jesus Of Prague (mundabor.wordpress.com)
- A bit of soul searching (darcyeleanorfox.wordpress.com)
- Why I’m Not Traveling This Weekend (iuoverseas.wordpress.com)
- Some of Marilyn and Alf’s best photos in Prague (alfandmarilyn.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Prague! (projecteureka.wordpress.com)
- Prague, Czech Republic (theadventuresofespana.wordpress.com)
- Our last full day in Prague (alfandmarilyn.wordpress.com)