Visual Description: Gumshoe Gets Graveyard Ghoul Graffitist!
ISOTH = HOIST, EDDAD = ADDED, SNGRIT = STRING, DOBRIF = FORBID — Giving us: HOTADESTGRID
Clue/Question: When the zombie was nabbed committing a crime, he was caught . . .
Answer: DEAD TO RIGHTS
(This one was a lot of fun! Nice mug shot, huh?!?! All around good jumbling of the clue words. It looks like some were having trouble coming up with “hoist”. The surprising new addition to the ralis95 clue word database is “string”. The answer letter layout was nice and cryptic. A nice, long, 12 letter answer. And, we had another, ever-popular, zombie cartoon to illustrate a well known idiom. Nice going, men! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Theme Thursday: Brains! Braaainnns! (bellememorie.wordpress.com)
- It’s a Zombie Zombie Zombie Zombie World…. (brandwich.wordpress.com)
- Top 20 Zombie Films (thebitemagazine.wordpress.com)
- Zombie Apocalypse Is Here Already (2ndskeet.wordpress.com)
- Sons of Guns Ultimate Zombie Challenge (geeksyndicate.wordpress.com)