Visual Description: Admirers watching the stud buy a high-powered vehicle.
PHAREM = HAMPER, TINCUD = INDUCT, SIEYAL = EASILY, BLINEM = NIMBLE, SMIOPE = IMPOSE, DINNAL = INLAND — Giving us: HADASYLEMPOIND
Clue/Question: The successful model was able to buy the new sports car because he was . . .
Answer: PAID HANDSOMELY
(Wow! This guy looks just like yer uncle! JKLOL! No, really. This was a very good Sunday Jumble. No new clue words, but all of them decently jumbled. Four of them started with vowels, which poses a problem for some Jumblers. The answer letter layout didn’t give anything away. I used to work with a girl named Hadas, many many moons ago. She moved back to Israel, some years ago. Nowadays we’re semi-frequent “friends” on Facebook. Fun cartoon, and a fun Jumble answer. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Ferrari F12berlinetta (autoandracingnews.wordpress.com)
- SPOTTED: There Are Under 200 Of These Ferraris In The World (businessinsider.com)
- Bet your £3million Ferrari goes like the Clappers (thesun.co.uk)
- Would You Rather Have a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S or a Ferrari F430 (athingforcars.com)
- During property research in the prime areas of London you can learn so much about other things… (helpinyourhomes.wordpress.com)
- The Flying Lap Webcast: Mugello Test Review (scarbsf1.wordpress.com)
- On This Day In 1994 – Race Ace Senna Killed In Car Crash (retrorambling.wordpress.com)