Visual Description: Frontierswomen! Kicking butt and taking numbers!
KACTR = TRACK, HRPOM = MORPH, UNSEFI = INFUSE, INVIED = DIVINE — Giving us: TRAMONFEDN
Clue/Question: While the men were away, the women . . .
Answer: MANNED THE FORT
(Ya gotta love a lady who can handle a musket! Today’s Jumble had a classic feel to it. Great jumbling of the clue words. Exemplary answer letter layout. Straight forward play on words. And a great representational cartoon. No bonus clues necessary. Martin Naydel would be proud of today’s effort! And, how about using the word “morph”? Pretty cool. Originally from the word metamorphose, but someone reasoned the now accepted shortening back in the ’80s, and the computer age loves the word! Today’s scrambling of “divine”, INVIED, kind of explains why DEVINE would never be a valid Jumble clue word. The letters can also spell ENVIED, among other words. That’s all I got today, guys. Be well and do good.) — YUR
- A Letter to French People on President’s Day (dyingbraincells.wordpress.com)
- we are monks from likir monastery (gomanglikir.wordpress.com)
- ~~ Lust & Love ~~ (laasyarahasya.wordpress.com)
- Behold: The Woman With a Shotgun (activistpost.com)
- Top Ten Reasons Why I Love Alien Sex (kimbervale.wordpress.com)