Visual Description: Two times the fun for Sydney and friends.
LNAPT = PLANT, UNEOC = OUNCE, HOSLUD = SHOULD, ABPUTE = UPBEAT — Giving us: LNTOUEHODBE
Clue/Question: How the math teacher expected her students to respond.
Answer: ON THE DOUBLE
(Hey! I got a math related one, with no trouble at all! That’s rare for yer uncle. There were no new clue words today, but the jumbling was good. I’m thinking if anyone had trouble with any of the words it would have been with “upbeat”. The answer letter layouts just keep getting better all the time. See. My constant nagging is paying off. LOL! Solid cartoon. You’ve all got better things to do today than read these comments . . . so get to it! Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Sydney in pictures… (justalittlebitloudernow.wordpress.com)
- Indonesia embarks on quixotic quest to build earthquake and volcano-proof bridge across violent Sunda Strait (theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com)
- Engineers Vs. Mathematicians – What. The. Heck. (mathematicalmischief.wordpress.com)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge turns 80 (anmm.wordpress.com)
- Bridge Over Water (candlelightchats.wordpress.com)
- The Bridge Builder (dalanbush.wordpress.com)