Visual Description: An over involved chrono-enthusiast and upset spouse.
SMTUY = MUSTY, YXTIS = SIXTY, BNELBI = NIBBLE, CAFORT = FACTOR — Giving us: MUTSITIBEATO
Clue/Question: When he put the finishing touches on his book about clocks, his wife said this.
Answer: IT‘S ABOUT TIME
(So many letters . . . so little challenge! USUALLY a twelve letter answer means you’re in for an interesting proposition. Usually. Today, with the wife’s face and comments, and all the clocks in the room, you didn’t even need to read the Clue/Question. None of today’s clue words were new, but they were all well jumbled. The answer letter layout was beautiful! But overall, this Jumble just kinda whacks you with the hammer of obviousity. Sometimes a twelve letter answer means a grand slam, other times it’s just a weak grounder back to the pitcher. Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- Tick Tock (esoterichyperbole.wordpress.com)
- More clocks! (cutesuite.wordpress.com)
- Time to say it with words (gentlemansemporium.wordpress.com)
- Tick Tock (drawingroomdays.wordpress.com)
- My Ship Clock (sporeflections.wordpress.com)
- Telechron Skyscraper Art Deco Clock Rare Green Electrolarm Frankl (decotheque.wordpress.com)