Visual Description: Future Baseball legend, showing a little of his stuff.
IDARAF = AFRAID, BHLUEM = HUMBLE, TGONUI = OUTING, ATHEHL = HEALTH, CRIEEF = FIERCE, DIOYTD = ODDITY — Giving us: FAHBTGHTFREOIT
Clue/Question: He was good at baseball . . .
Answer: RIGHT OFF THE BAT
(Very short Clue/Question threw me, for a couple of seconds. I found that just a little different, in a good way. None of the clue words were new, but they were all jumbled well. The jumbling of “afraid” – IDARAF – was very close to the earlier jumbling, FIDARA. I don’t track these, or necessarily catch them, but when I started typing it in as a “Tag” WordPress brought it up. I guess sometimes it pays, in other ways, to tag these jumbled words. The answer letter layout was fantastic. Really top-notch. I guess the cartoon kind of told me all I needed to know. That . . . and I’m freakin’ awesome at solving the Jumble! What was that second clue word again? Be well and do good, friends.) — YUR
- The Mick: Freak of Nature, Lush, or Good Ole Boy? (pspostscript.wordpress.com)
- When Mickey Mantle Challenged Jesus (meandering49.wordpress.com)
- Anger Can Be Contagious (edtespiritu.wordpress.com)
- The (New) Science of Philanthropy (artandscienceofphilanthropy.wordpress.com)
- Steroids in Youth Sports (wongclax.wordpress.com)